The young lad who sold them to me lobbied to keep the actual plastic clamshell that they were measured out into for purposes of re-use, and I forgot to note the weight measurement, so you are getting my best guess.
2 servings
25 minutes - 5 minutes prep time
18 baby zucchini (1 lb?)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons minced parsley
squeeze of lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Wash the zucchini, and put them in a small roasting pan. Crush the salt and pepper together. Toss the zucchini with the oil, salt and pepper, and parsley. Squeeze over a little lemon juice.
Roast for 20 minutes, until tender.

3 comments:
I bought some green Baby Zucchini, because they were so cute, but I didn't know what to do with them. I googled and found this post. So, I am going to use this recipe in a minute. Thank you.
Hope you enjoy them!
They turned out GREAT! We all loved them! It was also so easy to make, which made me very happy. LOL Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment