Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Happy 2008

Happy New Year to all my visitors. I hope for a prosperous, successful and above all happy and healthy year for us all.

I've been food blogging for a few months now, long enough to have worked out a general format and long enough to start wondering how it can be improved. I would love it if regular readers and commenters, as well as new readers, lurkers and wanderers-by would take a moment to tell me what they think of this blog. What do you like, or not like? How could it be improved? What's missing, what's redundant?

Thanks very much!

4 comments:

Peter M said...

Happy New Year Ferdzy, you've done Ontario produce proud!

Marnie said...

Happy New Year! I've been lurking since almost the beginning, I guess. I enjoy the focus on local produce, the pictures, the market profiles, and the frequency of your posts. What's missing is that you don't come to my house and do the cooking. :)

Bellini Valli said...

Do I agree with Marnie!!!! I hope that 2008 is filled with many more delicious posts coming from your Ontario kitchen!!

Ferdzy said...

Well, thanks guys! I was thinking more along the lines of "Can we print out recipes?" or, "Where's the tofu?" but I am happy if you are happy...