Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Medical Update

No recipe post today; I have had my operation and am recuperating.

I had my operation yesterday, and I would say it went well. I am fairly sore and uncomfortable, and somewhat strangely have a very sore throat and could not even speak last evening. I think that is because I was unable to drink anything for about 18 hours and got very, very dehydrated. Still, it's no worse than you would get with a bad cold and it seems to be much better this morning.

In other words, there isn't much to complain about! Nevertheless I intend to sit around reading and eating jelly, tea and cookies for the next couple of days. It's my first operation and I intend to milk it for everything it's worth - although apparently that won't be much. Just as well!

Anyway, I'll probably be back next week. Enjoy this nice spring weather at last!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Happy recuperating! Sitting around reading and eating jelly and cookies is what I do most days anyway, so if you need any tips ...

Ferdzy said...

Thanks, Marnie! No tips needed; I'm an old pro myself.